Server Rules

1. Be nice
  2. Don’t break US law
  3. You must be 13 years of age or older to play on this server
  4. Content inappropriate for minors is strictly prohibited on this server
  5. Chat must be in English only.1

WTV - The World Wide Wub

Welcome to our slice of the internet!

This server is for fans of the Youtuber and Spacehey taxidermy fox named Wubzilla! If you’re here you’re likely familiar with him from somewhere else, but if not say hello! We also have a Discord where you’ll need to link an account to join.

How Epochs Work

On our server we measure time in Epochs. An Epoch can be anywhere from 1-6 months. During each Epoch we have an open discussion about how things are going and what we would like to change about the server in the next Epoch. When the time comes, we make the changes and start a new Epoch. Some of these transitions might add or remove mods, change the version of Minecraft on the server, or make minor settings changes. If there is ever a wipe to the server, it will happen at the end of an Epoch.

Epochs

• Zany Age: 0E (3/7/24- 4/5/24)
  • Age of Arrival (4/5/24 - 7/5/24)

The Age of Arrival: 1E

A ship has crashed on the shore of the ancient ruins of Zillamon. Sailors and Settlers will have to work together to survive, or will they tear each other apart?? Beware the wilderness outside the ruins, who knows what sort of creatures are already living in the area!

The leadership

In game moderation and management of the server is done by the @mc-wardens and @Wubzilla with input from the community for server wide decisions. If you want to get involved, here are some helpful links:

FAQ

FAQ
  • What version is the server
    • Current version is 1.12.2 Java Edition
  • Does this server only play old versions of Minecraft?
    • No! You can propose any version you like for the next Epoch and if the community wants it we’ll host it!
  • Why doesn’t my skin work
    • To use skins on our server you’ll have to use the /skin command
  • What mods does the server have
    • Current Mode list:
    • None
  • Can you add X mod
  • Is PvP allowed
    • If you can do it, it’s allowed! PVP Will be restricted in areas it isn’t allowed.
  • What are the rules
  • Is there a town for the server
    • Sometimes! Currently there is one in progress, come help us set it up!
  • Can I play without owning minecraft
  • Whats the server connection info
  • How is the server funded
    • Right now the server is funded by @Wubzilla If you’d like to help him out, Buy some stickers!
    • In the future @Wubzilla will release some Server-Exclusive designs that can be purchased as a direct server donation (You’ll get a real product too!)
    • There will never be any pay-for-access, pay-for-advantage, pay-for-titles, or any other payment for in game benefits. (MAYBE Someday SOME cosmetics…but probably not. We’d rather give you real stickers or merchandise!)
  • What’s an Epoch? (insert other questions about governance system)
    • This is how we measure time on the server. See here
  • What drops on death
    • In Epoch Arrival: 1E everything drops on death
  • Survival or creative
    • In Epoch Arrival: 1E the server is in survival mode
  • Whitelist or password
    • There is no whitelist or password, but linking a Discord account on our server is required to connect
  • What is considered griefing
    • Don’t go out of your way to make people upset.
  • Is X minecraft feature available?
    • Check the helpful commands below, or post in Minecraft
  • Why did my Discord name change?
    • Account linking is enforced, so you discord name will always match your minecraft username. If you’d like to unlink your account so you can change your minecraft name, contact a @warden post in Minecraft or send a message in the Discord
  • I can’t log in because my account is registered already!
Helpful Commands

/afk
/balance
/hat
/help
/helpop
/ignore
/info
/mail
/me
/motd
/msgtoggle
/pay
/playtime
/rules
/suicide
/worth
/skin Use custom skins!

Notes

Just be nice.

1The reason for keeping chat English only is because our Wardens only speak English. Other languages will be supported as we’re able!

2 Likes