A Guide to SpaceHey Layouts

Featuring a fully customizable profile using custom CSS and HTML, SpaceHey allows you to customize your profile however you like! (if its within the fitting guidelines.) However, making one from scratch is a really harsh experience. If you want to learn more on CSS, and HTML, I would recommend either huge collection of lists, containing from graphics to complete HTML/CSS resources. I will get to what “graphics” mean, but for now, lets focus on your layout.

Finding the layout that fits you

This is the first step to getting a layout looking like this.

First off, lets start off by going into the layouts page.

You can now look around freely around the premade layouts made for everyone, by everyone.

Applying a layout

Once we've found your favorite layout to go with, we can go to the next step. I have chosen one of mine that i like.

Copy the code in this box:

Once you’ve done that, go back home, and head to your profile. This is what it should look like at this moment.

Just a default profile for now, but click on Edit Your Profile.

In either the “About me” or “Who I’d like to meet” section, paste in your code and save it. I recommend putting the code in after your paragraphs, as it helps you stay organized.

And there you have it! A customized profile.

Feedback is appreciated, as this is my first guide on this forum (and topic too!).

3 Likes

realized i forgot to mention what “graphics” are so ill give a quick rundown

graphics are these bad boys
this is a blinkie
this is a stamp
this is a button
this is an icon

2 Likes

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH The spacehey layout master guide by the layout master!!

1 Like

no because THANK U SM I ALWAYS GOT CONFUSED AT WICH IS WHAT LIKE AHHH THANK UUU :party: :partyrev: :partyrev: :partyrev:

I’d like to request the ultimate guide to profile music next! I have my little player but I never know what to tell people when they ask about BG music or looping stuff.

1 Like

ill see what i can do :3